Saturday, April 28, 2018

Kraft Kimmie Surprise Kits 1 & 2

Today we are introducing you to.....
Krafty Kolours Inks by Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!
We are thrilled to introduce a brand new product to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps line…..KRAFTY KOLOURS INKS!
These new inks are a Hybrid ink that combines the best of both dye ink and pigment ink!

- These beauties are acid free, archival and non-fading!
- This ink dries almost instantly on paper and non-porous surfaces and requires a heat set on glossy surfaces and fabric
- They have a raised felt pad that let you stamp any size stamp!
- They give a crisp, bright, non-bleeding impression!
- They come in full sized pads, mini cubes and ink refills!
With these inks you can ink directly, sponge, stencil, watercolour, you can do all sorts of techniques with them AND most exciting….the Krafty Kolours Inks are safe to use with pencils AND alcohol based markers!!
Today we are having a big Launch Party over on the Krafty Friends Facebook page with the Krafty Girls and Special Krafty Guests sharing information about the new products, sharing tons of new projects, live videos, youtube videos, we're doing giveaways, challenges and lots more!!
You'll be able to purchase all the large ink pads, mini cubes and refills individually OR in sets at a small discount! PLUS there are TWO brand NEW stamp sets that are from the May release and will ONLY be released as part of the special kits!
ALSO I've chosen some amazing coordinating Bazzill Bling cardstocks to match the coloured inks and you'll be able to scoop those up as well!! SO exciting!
So be sure to pop into the group today or hang out with us for all the fun all day long!! Let's get INKY!!!

I purchased both super secret Krafty Kits.  From Kit #1 I made this adorable fairy card.  I stamped the Fairy on Strathmore Bristol cardstock and water colored the fairy.  I then used the paper and and embelishments in the kit to finish off the card.  I love that you can use this black ink for water color and alcohol inks.  One cube does it all!!



For this card I used the included ink and the Neenah #110 cardstock to create my own background paper and for the focal image.  I also added some ink to my craft mat and added water, I then water brushed over the images to create a light pink water color over the stamped images.  


I then drug the white ribbon through the pink ink to color it pink!  I used the pink, green and blue paper included in the kit.  

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment